With STOREE, Carolina Lemke can manage its stores remotely and automatically through an automatic data-driven in-store management tool.
Carolina Lemke are a multinational eyewear company operating in Israel, Spain, UK, Mexico, Thailand, Australia and Panama.
150 stores worldwide and growing
Carolina Lemke management noticed that approximately 79% of the shoppers are leaving the store empty-handed. They were looking for a solution that would help them set the store differently, update the layout more often and reach out to store managers more efficiently to ensure they know exactly what they need to do to achieve excellence.
Carolina Lemke management noticed that approximately 79% of the shoppers were leaving the store empty-handed. They were looking for a solution that would help them set the store differently, update the layout more often and reach out to store managers more efficiently to ensure they know exactly what they need to do to achieve excellence.
- Set the planogram automatically to save time & costs. And, if possible, set it according to the customer’s demand.
- Guarantee every store worldwide is always on track, set & ready according to HQ guidelines.
- Help managers focus on what’s essential to improve store performance.
- Eliminate the use of WhatsApp and Email. Work with one centralized platform for internal communication to be more effective.
Through an easy integration with the brand’s sales & inventory database, the platform is helping them to manage the stores remotely and automatically analyze thousands of data points and identify incidents that impact revenues.
Weekly updated planogram for each store – Every store looks differently, set & ready to meet customers’ expectations.
Improve each store’s performance separately (A minimum of 70% of the forecasted items saw an increase in sales in double & triple digits, improvement in specific categories, more).
Optimize store and every employee according to its customers and trends.
Reaching full compliance with the HQ guidelines and boosting performance.
Communicate with everyone in real-time under one centralized platform to achieve more from every store, save precious time, and be far more effective.
Streamlining and automating operations and reducing operating expenses.
- Saving precious time for district/VM managers and eliminating data analysts’ needs (or saving them precious hours per week).
- Creating knowledgeable employees by connecting them to data in an easy and intuitive approach.
- Monitoring store managers and helping you know who is promising and who is not in no time.
- Helping retailers sleep well at night knowing that every manager always knows exactly what to do to increase sales.